Android DeveloperPosted: Sunday, 14 March 2021 - Atlanta, GA
We are looking for a mobile developer with solid experience building native Android applications. You should have a passion for remarkable user experiences and clean code. We believe simple can be much harder than complex. You should strive to find the best and simplest solution, not the most obvious.
- Design and build our Tribe Social, Exceed and other Android applications
- Work closely with our designers and our backend engineers to create remarkable user-experiences for our clients
- Work on bug fixes and improving application performance
- Write well-crafted, high-quality, self-documented, and easy to maintain code
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years experience writing native Android applications
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong understanding of the HTTP Protocol and REST APIs
- Experience with Git and Github
Intellum is an Atlanta-based company with a development team distributed around the world. We strive to hire the best, regardless of location. Our clients are incredible teams of people from companies such as Google, NASCAR, AT&T, and Facebook. We are a company of doers and creators. We are not a sales and marketing machine. We believe that enterprise software should help our clients use technology to reach their highest potential and that it should be every bit as enjoyable, powerful and user-friendly as the consumer applications that we use everyday.
Our main product (Exceed LMS) is built with Rails and processes millions of student enrollments annually in over 11,000 cities and 65 countries. We have been pushing the boundaries of Rails for years now. Our other product, Tribe Social, is built on top of MongoDB and node.js. We also use Redis in many places in our stack.
We are a small team and maintain the startup feel at our company despite being in business for more than 15 years. We’ve been featured on the 37signals blog where you can learn more about our history.