Social Media Manager & Content CoordinatorPosted: Wednesday, 30 May 2018 - Bangkok Thailand
An online global booking platform for Yoga retreats and Teacher Trainings.
The company works remotely with staff based in North America and Australasia.
We are looking for a SMM/content coordinator who would have responsibilities of
- Daily Social Media Management including publishing, monitoring and feedback
- Off & On Site Content Publishing Implementation
- Content Publishing Network Management in Wordpress
- Logistics and management of content deliverables
- Understanding and representing the voice behind our content
- Collaborating on new ideas and distribution channels for our content
- Assist in management of a social media editorial calendar
- Social media reporting and analytics
Requirements and Experience
- Yoga industry or online travel background a plus and overall passionate about yoga, travel, health and wellness
- Creates and curates content to post to various social media platforms, company website and email campaigns. Includes creative writing, eye-catching graphics and light video editing.
- Creates, posts, tracks and updates content for Social Media and online sites such as Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Yelp, Wordpress Websites, Blogs, etc.
- Knowledgeable about current social media trends, innovations and best practices.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on proficiency with current social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr etc.)
- Solid understanding of content marketing, SEO and web and social media analytics.
- Big picture understanding of how web and social media content fit into search rankings, and how all content operates within the business’s marketing funnel.
- Social listening and engagement methods to optimize efforts in audience segmentation, acquisition, engagement, retention, research and new offerings/development.
- Passion for emerging technology, the Internet, and all things digital and social.
- Excellent communicator with impeccable interpersonal skills and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably Journalism experience, Hootsuite certified or comparable
- Marketing, journalism or public relations degree
- 2-3 years social media management experience
The position is remote full time 30-40 hours a week with a flexible schedule.
We are all about the Yoga, so ideally you will be immersed in the online Yoga world.
The position would work closely with our Content Editor based in Canada and Social Strategist in the US.